Все, кто интересуется английским языком и/или кулинарными рецептами найдут на этой странице рецепты различных блюд на английском языке. Рецепты даны с переводом на русский язык.
INGREDIENTS : 1chicken weighing 1 kg 400 with liver,200 g button mushrooms, 3 stalks parsley,60 g butter, 20 g bread , 700 g potatoes, salt, pepper
1. Clean and wash the mushrooms. Wash and dry parsley and remove leaves. Mince the chicken liver, parsley, chopped mushrooms and bread.
2. Preheat the oven at 220°C. Melt 15 g of butter in a frying pan and fry the stuffing for 2 minutes on a moderate heat.
3. Add salt and pepper and leave to cool.
4. Once the stuffing has cooled, stuff the chicken and sew it up (or plug with a ball of greaseproof paper).
5. Put the chicken in an oven dish, coat it with 15 g of butter and put in the oven. Cook for 15 minutes.
6. Peel and quarter the potatoes. When the chicken has cooked for 15 minutes, arrange the potatoes around it, adding knobs of butter, and leave to cook for a further 35 minutes.
INGREDIENTS: 2 carrots, 2 turnips, 1 small marrow,1 leek (or onion), 1 potato,1 stick celery, 1 clove garlic, 20 g butter, salt pepper, 1 litre water, 2 sprigs parsley
1. Peel and wash all the vegetables, slice them.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the vegetables.
3. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes on a low heat, stirring continuously.
4. Add salt and pepper and pour in 1 litre of very hot water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 25 minutes.
5. Chop the parsley in the mill and sprinkle over soup just before serving.
6. Add a spoon of fresh cream.
Carrot and Radish Salad
INGREDIENTS: 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil, 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice, 2 garlic cloves, 1 tbs honey, 1 tsp ground cumin, 1 tsp mild paprika, 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, 3 carrots, 1 bunch radish, 1 cup fresh mint leaves
1.Chop the garlic finely.
2. Whisk oil, lemon juice, garlic, honey, cumin, paprika, and cinnamon in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Peel and slice the carrot and the raddish thinly.
4. Combine the carrot and radish in a large bowl.
5. Add dressing and torn mint leaves to the salad. Toss to combine. Serve.
INGREDIENTS: 2 thick salted herrings, 5 potatoes, 4 carrots, 3 beets, 1 small onion, 300 g mayonnaise, parsley and dill
1. Boil vegetables until they are fork tender.
2. Peel skin from herrings, cut them along the spine removing the bones. Cut
herring meat into little pieces checking for bones.
3. Grind potatoes, carrots and beets.
4. On a big round plate, place a layer of potatoes (whole portion), then spread mayonnaise evenly on top in a thin layer.
5. Then make a layer of beets using 1/2 of the beets, then a layer 1/2 of the carrots, 1/2 of the chopped onion and then– pieces of herring meat spreading mayonnaise evenly on top of each layer.
6. Place a layer of the remaining onion, a thin layer of mayonnaise, then a layer of remaining carrots, a thin layer of mayonnaise and finally the remaining beets.
7. On top pour the remaining mayonnaise.
8. Let it soaked overnight.
9. Decorate the dish with chopped parsley and dill.
10.Serve as a salad in its own right, or as an accompaniment to a main meal.
1 package active dry yeast (about 2 teaspoons)
1 cup warm water
1 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
browned ground beef
1 can sliced mushrooms (drained)
thinly sliced green pepper and onions
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 to 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
1.Add yeast to the water and stir until dissolved.
2. Add sugar, oil, flour, and salt.
3. Put the mixing bowl filled with dough in warm water for 5 minutes to rise.
4. Pat dough out on a well-greased cookie sheet or pizza pan or.
5. Lay toppings on dough in order listed.
6. Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes.
INGREDIENTS: 1/2 litre milk,5 egg yolks,80 g sugar, 50 g cocoa,100 g fresh cream
1. Heat up the milk. Beat the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl.
2. Pour in a little boiling-hot milk, beating all the time, then pour in the rest of the milk and blend.
3. Return the mixture to the saucepan and leave to thicken, stirring continuously.
4. Do not allow the cream to boil.
5. Once it coats the back of the spoon it is cooked. Leave to cool for a while. Add the cocoa and whip the mixture.
6. Add the fresh cream and whip again.
7. Leave the cream to cool before pouring into the ice-cream churn for freezing.
INGREDIENTS : 125 g castor sugar, 4 eggs, 1 vanilla pod, 15 g melted butter (optional), 50 g flour, 50 g cornflour, 50 g flaked almonds
Whip the egg yolks in a bowl.
Add 110 g sugar and the inside of the vanilla pod. Mix in the butter, the flour and cornflour, then beat to obtain an even mixture. Put the bowl aside.
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff, adding 15 g of sugar when halfway through beating.
Fold the eggs whites lightly into the mixture.
Put the mixture straight into the tin and bake for 30 minutes.
INGREDIENTS: l lb (500 g) raisins, l lb (500 g) currants, l lb (500 g) golden raisins, l lb (500 g) breadcrumbs, l lb (500 g) brown sugar, 8oz (230 g) suet, 4oz (100 g) mixed peel, 4oz (100 g) glace cherries chopped, 4oz (100 g) almonds chopped, 1 lemon (grate rind), 1 orange (grate rind), 1 carrot — grated, 1 apple – grated, 1 tsp mixed spice, 1 tbs sifted flour, pinch salt, 6-8 eggs, 10oz (280 g) stout (bottle) or dark beer (or 5 ozs (140 g) brandy & 5 ozs milk).
1. Chop glace cherries, almond.
2. Grate the carrot and the apple.
3. Grate lemon and orange rind.
4. Take your largest mixing bowl and Mix all the dry ingredients in it.
5. Beat the eggs lightly.
6. Add the beaten eggs and beer to the mixture.
7. Grease the bottom of a large bowl and press mixture into it.
8. Cover the top with wax paper (crimp it around the edges).
9. Put the bowl in a pan with water on stove for about 4 hours.
10. To prevent burning keep checking the water in pan.
11. Wrap the bowl well to keep it warm as long as possible.
12. Keep the pudding for one year to eat the next (not necessarily) :-D
13. Serve with cream, hot custard, or brandy sauce.